- Sun, 03 DecBodyzone Gym, Sec 9, Chd03-Dec-2023, 12:00 pm – 10:00 pmBodyzone Gym, Sec 9, Chd, SCO 180 - 187, Madhya Marg, Sector-9C, 9C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160009, India03-Dec-2023, 12:00 pm – 10:00 pmBodyzone Gym, Sec 9, Chd, SCO 180 - 187, Madhya Marg, Sector-9C, 9C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160009, IndiaJoin us on December 3rd, 2023, at Bodyzone Fitness & Spa Gym, Chandigarh, for a dance extravaganza like no other! Renowned dance maestro, Suraj Verma, will lead an unforgettable workshop covering Bachata, Kizomba, and Styling.
- Sat, 29 OctJW Marriott Chandigarh29-Oct-2022, 3:00 pm – 30-Oct-2022, 6:30 pmJW Marriott Chandigarh, Plot No: 6, Dakshin Marg, 35B, Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160035, India29-Oct-2022, 3:00 pm – 30-Oct-2022, 6:30 pmJW Marriott Chandigarh, Plot No: 6, Dakshin Marg, 35B, Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160035, IndiaGet your dancing shoes ready and clear your calendar for this exciting weekend experience complete with a wide variety of workshops, social dancing, and shows with world-renowned Cornel Rithika (Mumbai) & Suraj Jiah (Delhi)
- Sat, 26 NovBodyzone Fitness Gym26-Nov-2022, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pmBodyzone Fitness Gym , S.C.O. 180-187, Second Floor, Madhya Marg, 9C, Sector 9, C, Chandigarh 160009, India
- Sat, 07 JanBodyzone Gym, Sec 9, Chd07-Jan-2023, 7:30 pmBodyzone Gym, Sec 9, Chd, SCO 180 - 187, Madhya Marg, Sector-9C, 9C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160009, India
- Sat, 29 AprBodyzone gym, Sec9, Chd29-Apr-2023, 4:00 pm – 30-Apr-2023, 4:00 pmBodyzone gym, Sec9, Chd, S.C.O. 180-187, Second Floor, Madhya Marg, Sector 9 C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160009, India29-Apr-2023, 4:00 pm – 30-Apr-2023, 4:00 pmBodyzone gym, Sec9, Chd, S.C.O. 180-187, Second Floor, Madhya Marg, Sector 9 C, Sector 9, Chandigarh, 160009, IndiaElevate your Bachata & Salsa skills with our concept-based choreography, ladies styling with body conditioning, Rueda de Casino, lifts & tricks, and shines workshops!
- Sat, 26 MarBodyzone Gym, Sec 9, Chd26-Mar-2022, 3:00 pm – 27-Mar-2022, 10:00 pm26-Mar-2022, 3:00 pm – 27-Mar-2022, 10:00 pmBringing to you an amazing set of workshops & competition of your favourite dance forms Salsa & Bachata on the 26th & 27th March 2022, by India's most esteemed artist Rocky Poonawala from Pune
- Sun, 14 AugHotel Barog Heights14-Aug-2022, 2:00 pm – 15-Aug-2022, 2:00 pmHotel Barog Heights, Hotel Barog Heights, Old Kalka Shimla Highway, Barog, Distt - Solan, Barog, Himachal Pradesh 173211, India14-Aug-2022, 2:00 pm – 15-Aug-2022, 2:00 pmHotel Barog Heights, Hotel Barog Heights, Old Kalka Shimla Highway, Barog, Distt - Solan, Barog, Himachal Pradesh 173211, IndiaA getaway from the bustling city socials, recreational facilities and mesmerizing views of Himalayan ranges await us to dance our heart out, all night long!
Choose Your Class and Start Your Training
This class is open to anyone who would like to continue exploring the most popular variations and styling. This class will accelerate not only your heart rate but also your skills and confidence.
Led by a dedicated team of instructors, this class will have you on your feet in no time. Many of our dancers love taking this class, as it gives them the opportunity to learn new movements and easily
Do I need to have partner?Joining with a partner is NOT compulsory, although recommended. We will constantly rotate partners throughout the entire class, such that everyone will dance with everyone else.
Do I need to have any dance experience?No previous dance experience required. This class is meant to teach you the fundamentals from scratch. If you have never danced before or have "two left feet," this is the class for you. Also, it is highly recommended that you repeat Level 1 at least once or twice before you move on into Level 2, so that you can fully master and apply basic the concepts.
What is the Course Duration?The duration of each Level (L1 & L2) is three months. The course is divided as: 2 months are for Salsa 1 month for Bachata In case, you have to drop out of a course, you will have up to nine months to come back and complete it. For maximum benefit, however, we recommend that you attend for a continuous three-month period.
What if I miss a class or classes?We do follow a practice to review the pervious class before every new class. Still if you are forced to miss any classes, please inform your instructor so that make-up sessions can be arranged.
Dress-code and Footwear?Dress-code: We suggest wearing comfortable clothing (ie. track pants or loose-fitting denims & t-shirt). You will sweat, so consider bringing a small hand towel to dry yourself during class. Footwear: Only dance shoes are allowed on our studio floor (ie. jazz shoes, Salsa sandals, ballet shoes, etc.). Alternatively, we recommend that you dance in socks until you've acquired appropriate footwear. *as an absolute beginner you can start with your normal shoes for a month or two.
Meet The Team
Come dance with us at La Baila Vista - Salsa School ! Our team of instructors is dedicated to teaching you the moves and techniques you need to take your dancing to the next level. Whether you’re here for recreation or for professional training, we can help you reach your couple dance goals. Join us for Chandigarh Salsa Lessons
By profession, a Computer Science Engineer and by Passion a Salsa & Bachata dancer. His style of teaching focuses on proper technique and body movement. His main goal is to share his passion for Latin dance with anyone who is willing to learn
Started to dance to salsa music right from the day of her wedding, and has been dancing ever since. One of the fastest growing members of our team
Thou she is absolutely an amazing dancer in all forms of dances say Salsa, Bachata or Kizomba, but her eternal love lies for Bachata music and dance.
Lakshay's style of dancing includes a mix of Freestyle, Cuban, Hip-Hop and his favourite Afro. Although he prefers up-tempo music while dancing, he is also very adept at showing his skills on the dance floor during the slower, more romantic numbers.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“My class at La Baila Vista has been nothing short of amazing! I love my teacher, he really pays attention to all of the dancers in the class and makes sure we get the moves down. I’d definitely recommend La Baila Vista!”
"The instructor here breaks down the steps into chunks make any normal person easy to follow. He's funny, keeps the class involved and attends every person out there.
La Baila Vista is an extremely professional outfit which combines the joy and technique of dancing in a heady cocktail. Another good part is the "leave no man behind" attitude that makes them a destination of
“My friend was raving about La Baila Vista so I decided to give it a try, and I wasn’t disappointed. There really is a class for every skill level, so you can always find the right learning pace for you. I have a blast every time I go!”
Dr Abhay Dhir
"Awesome salsa dance trainer. All the people at LBV are awesome. Perfect place for learning Salsa from the basic. Started loving salsa dance only coz of Furor!! The way of teaching is absolutely perfect!!"
"La Baila Vista is a wonderful place to learn salsa and other Latin dance styles. I love the way the instructors teach, breaking complex movements into simple steps, making them easy to understand"