- Beginners Workshop & Social | The Jungle BarSun, Jan 24The Jungle Bar ChandigarhJan 24, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMThe Jungle Bar Chandigarh, Chandigarh Haveli, Kalagram, Railway Colony, Manimajra, Chandigarh, 160101, IndiaBeginner's Workshop & Salsa/Bachata/Kizomba social right after. Date: 24th January 2021 Timing: 5pm to 6pm (workshop) Timing: 6pm to 9pm (social dancing) Venue: The Jungle Bar, Chandigarh Haveli, Kalagram, Chd
- Free Demo Salsa Class | 6th Feb - 5pmSat, Feb 06La Baila Vista - Salsa Chandigarh
- Farm Salsa Social | LBV 3rd AnniversarySun, Apr 07Biocarve Seeds
- Salsa and Bachata Workshop @ Sector 7 SocialSun, Feb 24Sector 7 SocialFeb 24, 2019, 5:40 PM – 7:40 PMSector 7 Social, SCO 37, Madhya Marg, Sector 7-C, Sector 7, Chandigarh, 160019, IndiaLearn Salsa & Bachata dance with us, at the most popular hangout in town, Sector 7 Social. Be it first-timers or a long-time enthusiast, there is no better way to spend your Sunday evening.
- Masquerade Salsa SocialSun, Feb 17Rebelle bar and kitchen
- Kasauli Salsa SocialSat, Jan 05Glenview Resort Kasauli
- Halloween Salsa SocialWed, Oct 31The VillageOct 31, 2018, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PMThe Village, Chandigarh - Zirakpur Entry Point, Pabhat Road, Zirakpur Opp Open Hand Monument, Chandigarh, Punjab 140603, IndiaGet your spooky costumes on and dance to the scary tunes of Salsa / Bachata / Kizomba at the our Halloween Salsa Social on the 31st Oct 2018 at "The Village - Chandigarh"
- Pool Salsa Social | The Village - ChandigarhSun, Aug 19The Village
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to have partner?
Joining with a partner is NOT compulsory, although recommended. We will constantly rotate partners throughout the entire class, such that everyone will dance with everyone else.
Do I need to have any dance experience?
What is the Course Duration?
2 months are for Salsa
1 month for Bachata
What if I miss a class or classes?
We do follow a practice to review the pervious class before every new class. Still if you are forced to miss any classes, please inform your instructor so that make-up sessions can be arranged.
Dress-code and Footwear?
Meet The Team
Come dance with us at La Baila Vista! Our team of instructors is dedicated to teaching you the moves and techniques you need to take your dancing to the next level. Whether you’re here for recreation or for professional training, we can help you reach your goals. Continue browsing our team profiles below to learn more.
By profession, a Computer Science Engineer and by Passion a Salsa & Bachata dancer. His style of teaching focuses on proper technique and body movement. His main goal is to share his passion for Latin dance with anyone who is willing to learn
Started to dance to salsa music right from the day of her wedding, and has been dancing ever since. One of the fastest growing members of our team