Sun, 27 Mar|
Salsa 30sec Showcase Competition (online)
One of a kind Salsa Competition. Create your video and submit it to us before deadline. It will be judged by our judges and the results will be declared on March 27th 2022.
Time & Location
27-Mar-2022, 4:00 pm IST
About the Event
Salsa 30s Showcase (online) Competion Rules:
- Send us your video via email on LaBailaVista@gmail.com
- Last day to submit your video is 20th March 2022
- Submit your video on our online portal: https://www.salsachandigarh.com/competition22
- Your videos needs to be min 30 sec and max 45 sec long
- Dance form needs to be Salsa (partner-work) it could be same-gender or opposite genders
- A Maximum of 2 lifts are allowed
- Your submitted video will be posted on La Baila Vista instagram
- Of the 30 points of judgement - 10 are based on social media (unique) comments & 20 on our judges
Salsa 30s Showcase Judgement Criteria: The Relative Placement System will be used to judge all competitions. All Competitors will be judged using the following criteria:
- Timing – “How Your Body Connects to the Music”.
- Technique – “How Well You Do What You Do.” How well the Competitors execute the movements comprising their dance constitutes technique. We are looking for good footwork, balance, control, frame, and how well turns & spins are executed, and control of arms and hands.
- Teamwork – How Well You Work Together.” Salsa is a connected, partner dance. The demonstration of this connection and the appearance of lead/follow or action/reaction between the partners is an expected part of any competition. It is the ability to work together as a team.
- Content/Choreography – “What You Do.” The selection and order of movements and transitions executed during a dance comprises choreography. Good choreography demonstrates an intimate connection with the music and its phrasing, as well as variety and contrast of movements. Choreography must be tasteful and respectful to the audience.
- Showmanship/Presentation – “How Well You Sell What You Do.” To create an atmosphere of excitement by inviting and generating interest in a performance is the desired effect of good presentation. While providing a good show is one aspect of presentation, a good show is not a substitute for good dancing.
Salsa Showcase (early bird)₹500.00Sale ended
Salsa Showcase₹1,000.00Sale ended