Thu, 25 Jun|
Let's Learn Afro-House - Online
Learn the fun, energetic and popular dance form of Angola - Afro House. In this Free two weeks (progressive) course.
Time & Location
25-Jun-2020, 9:00 pm
About the Event
AFRO-HOURSE Online (Free) Class:
What is Afro-house dance form:
Afro House is a music and dance style, which was originally created in South Africa and later became very popular in Angola. Currently Afro House is a popular dance style all over the world among children and adults. Afro House music is very gripping and releasing. Dance moves are fun and energetic.
• 2 Weeks Afro-House program
• Open for all dance levels
• Practice when its your free time
• Time required - 20 mins a day
• Free of cost, but with conditions
• Learn with focus on techniques
• Musicality based choreography
• Learn at your own pace
• Progressive footwork
Its a Free class but that comes with it’s rules
- You would be added to a closed Whatsapp group, when you register for the class. This is where we would be posting videos with instructions. The videos would have a deadline of maximum 3 or 4 days.
- Your task would be to learn from the video, practice it on the music/count as instructed and share it on your instagram/facebook story or post and tag @LaBailaVista
- If you end up not completing the task before the deadline, you would be removed from the whatsapp group. As the steps are fairy easy to do, so it won’t be the case, unless you just don’t want to put in any efforts.
Let's get to learning now